about jin saotome's machine head

Action-figure customizer Jin Saotome aka John Mallamas [interviewd] drops words+peeks of his new original custom dubbed MACHINE HEAD - done in 6" scale utilizing Marvel Legends-parts:


The current WIP vibes a Bandai S.I.C. theme in basic black + red, with Jin making the character's main accessory piece that works into his namesake. Besides the readily recognizable Kronen-mask, X-Men knee-pads and long-flirting red scarf ala Les Mort13 - everything else is potentiality-gravy, IMHO. Jin also mentions: "No idea where I'll be going with the character but I figure it's a start into more original customs/designs I'll be putting out." = looking forward to them, duder!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK