james jarvis & joe ledbetter for nike


I'm sure I may be the last one to notice this, but seems NIKE has been vivaciously tapping into / crossing over with the designer-toy subculture with oodles of commissioned projects internationally - what with 2007's massive 400% WINDRUNNER BEA@RBRICK customs promotions (in Singapore) and more recently with DGPH for Nike Argentina, Coolrain for Korea and even Michael Lau for BMX China Federation ... and now James Jarvis for Niketown in London (right / via) and Joe Ledbetter's THIS IS SPORTSWEAR in Mexico (via) - I'm sure I'm missing loads others too - will root around the www for more soon-ish :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK