star wars collection hoodies by marc ecko


Having these may be the closest I'll ever get to Cosplaying and perhaps even a little Halloween-fun, but alas I release too much bodily-liquids (aka *sweat*) to be able to chill underneath the STORM TROOPER and BOBA FETT HOODIE anyways - but hell, they be fanboy-cool, innit?

Priced at US$98-per (initially) - The Stormtrooper and Boba Fett themed-hoodies are designed by Marc Ecko and are part of the limited edition Star Wars Collection. It has since been listed as sold out @ ShopEcko.com (but with an end-November 2008 re-stock tho).

And if ever there be a new series? I suggest propose a reverse-Stormtrooper design in BLACK, ala Shadow Stormtrooper (or TIE-fighters, if ya wanna be picky) ... altho it may be twice-as-hot under the Singapore-sun, but hell, the black will hide my pot-belly partially (it works, trust me) ... What Say You? LOL

[via/via]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK