hot toys shows box for 1/6 bat-pod

"Bat-pod will arrive before Christmas! - We know that the Batman collectors can't wait to get our next release from The Dark Knight series – 1/6th scale Bat-pod collectible! Well, we're happy to say that you won't have to wait much longer, as this item is expected to arrive at our HK warehouse before the Christmas! Meanwhile, get the first glimpse of our deluxe packaging of this FIRST EVER 1/6th Bat-pod collectible..." [via Hot Toys' December newsletter]
This piece of news means absolutely nothing to me - not becoz I don't care about the product, far from it! It is totally on my to die for WISHLIST! But alas, I am not waiting for nor will I be expecting this parcel to come knocking on my door (well, not the parcel itself, but the deliveryman, innit?) becoz simply, I did not order one, nor am I in any position to afford one. So I shall scamper off into the dank corner and sob-manly-sobs and cradle myself to slumber, while YOU folks - who've pre-ordered it - go bug your retailers, and have fun with it when it comes knocking on YOUR doors, yeh? (Of coz by that I meant the delivery men, you lucky sods). Yes kids, THIS is how a bitter, cash-strapped toy-collector may sound like ... heh.


P/S: Yes, altho it does look like a tissue box, but I'm sure what it holds inside is totally rawkin'! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK