Last Sunday of 2008



December 28th is the Last Sunday of 2008.
What will you be doing? How will you spend it?

I SAY.

welcomed the sunday at eight in the morn (a crime in itself on a sunday morning, by my reckoning). the aftertaste of an evenful night's dreams linger still though faded, a grey hue it has become. four hours online with crustied-eyes until I realized i've yet to find sustenance. I abuse myself too much too easily. but still I blog. there's still so much to do, so much to complete. but there never really is enough time. and i reckon there never will be (hope springs eternal thy naivety a bludgeon to the subconsciousness ignored). two thousand and eight has rapidly become unto a dream, a faded dream that leaves an aftertaste so faint, tis bittersweet angst dredges up a smile upon me. i hunger for more. i am hungry.

this is how the blog is going to run. a blog it will be. not just a newsdesk. not just a transit information way-station. not a public toilet (but my own, mind the stench). it may be all of that and more, but not just and only that. this isn't the super mall. this isn't the swanky muckamuck boutique down the stretch. i am a corner shop. i am a flea market stall on a sunday afternoon, with mozzies and uncomfortable humidity. drop in and say hi. pull up a stool, chill and chat. bring a tall chilled one while you're at it, thanks. we shall speak and seek truth. i am not a journalist. i am not a writer of literary stature. i peddling nothing but our dreams. i have nothing to sell but to share.

tis about me. and you. and the toys. our toys. our shared pop experience. tis about my love affair with pop culture. my addiction to plastic-crack. my desire to create. your need to pimp. let us pimp pop. let us ride the toy-realms in the superinformationrodeo arena of dreams, broken and newborn. let us cultivate the addiction together. but remember - we abuse the system but let us not abuse each other. abuse that still? then feel the wrath. i giveth thee with a smile :)

i am hungry still. i hunger. do you?

andy
1:52PM / 28.12.2008
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK