3A Toys Update: Euro Bramble Previewed / Black Guard Bramble / 3AA


CLICK THRU for a 3A Toys update - featuring a Euro Bramble Preview,
the coming of Black Guard Bramble, and of me falling off the www-wagon ...

And in approx 24 hours, the order-window for 3A Associates had closed. I am now known as 2043 (three numbers more and I'll be a Wong Kar Wai movie lol - altho I'm not too sure how to get "TOYSREVIL" on the membership card tho...). I'd like to give a sincerely shoutout to gar for his kind generosity and contribution, for enabling me to finally decide take the "plunge" whereas before it would have been near-impossible for me to dare commit in the first place (and would have continually sucked on my cyber-thumb waiting for the sun to shine). I had gone cold-turkey for the better part of 5 years before this .. and now? I have fallen off the wagon - and tis becoz of you, gar! LOL


Now, being able to afford any other 3A-goodness, is another totally different story altogether ... but I'll cross that bridge and shed whatever tears need to be shed when the time comes ... and seems time may yet be running out (for me) again soon!

EURO-BRAMBLE

The next product to watch out for from Ashley Wood X 3A Toys is the pre-order for WWR 1/6 EURO BRAMBLE (February 3rd @ 9.00am for an end-of-Feb release) - for which a spanking new image has been previewed on 3A Toys Forum (shown-above = *le-swoon*) along with a slice of news that has me panting and foaming like a rabid ... oooohhh you get the drift...

There is to be a BLACK Variant Euro Bramble: dubbed BLACK GUARD!
The "catch" is, it is available either as:


[1] As part of a 4-Bramble Set Pack (US$1000 for 3 Regular Euro Brambles + 1 Black Variant) - *orders have since been filled*

[2] 40 Black Brambles will be random-packed blind in regular Euro Bramble boxes out of 160 singles total (out of 200 total run) @ US$250-per Bramble. Image of the Black variant will only be revealed pre-order day. (So no, this image is just a mock-up and not mean the figure will also come with twin pistols).


*PARAPHRASED-ORIGIN OF BLACK GUARD:

*The MERC Bramble origin begins with the Black Guard Bramble. The Black Guard are "government guards" and are German. The Black Guard are glossy and in black finish including skull motif, and are "not soo rusty and gnarled as a Euro and no gat as they have a touch off class to them not brute force." [mentions Ashley Wood]

(Shoutout to Gimbat for the explanation)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK