Mark & Tinker in Beijing custom-Qees by Dragon Wong


On first-look, these customed-Qees bearing the likeness of Mark Parker and Tinker Hatfield (aka the leaders of NIKE) freaked me out a bit - not that I recognize these gentlemen, but perhaps this is the first time (for me) that I've seen a 3-dimensional humanoid-sculpt on a Qee-body ("effigy" comes into mind, I'm afraid). But looking further into designer Dragon Wang's blog @ ZJ DESIGN - one may appreciate the skills and effort, IMHO. Well, at least the proportions remind me of Chinese Da4 Tou2 Wah2 Wah4 ("Big-Headed-Dolls") during Lunar New Year celebrations, yeh?


Qee4All reports that with the friendly support of Toy2R, these two 8-inch custom-made QEES: "Mark & Tinker in Beijing" will be shown in a non-commercial exhibition at the sneaker shops of Beijing - Yaxin and Onfire in January 2009.

Source: Qee4All
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK