Groovin & Stylin 2002

THE-LONG-VERSION: Many moons ago, before I'd actually even considered "blogging" as a hobby (much less a "full-time" task ;p), I had actually maintained a dedicated website of my own, featuring my 1/6th scaled kitbashes and creations (bygawds was I obsessed then! LOL). The domain has since been swallowed up by the www, along with most of the images posted on them, lost to the dreaded paid-server-void ...

I had spent quite an extra ordinary amount of time and effort on sourcing 1/6 streetwear and props / kitbashing / setting up dioramas / photographing / formatting-for-web those images ("insane" amount, more like) and though some of them can still be found on hobby forumboard-postings long-forgotten and abandoned, the bulk of them had (along with constant hard-drive crashes) been eaten up and spat out into limbo ...

[CLICK THRU for more]

In recent times, I have been trying to sporadically seek out toy-images from my past, if not to be able to archive them (I am a closet Librarian even if my room doesn't show it ;p), but at the very least to re-inspire myself or again find that joy of the hobby I had felt back then, before blogging overtook my entire "life" (but I'm not complaining .... much ;p).

The just yesterday, I'd received an e-notice that my Yahoo!Briefcase was slated for deletion by the end of March (I didn't even know I had a "Briefcase"?!). Within it were images of kitbashes I had lost ... and so now I present to you the TOYSREVIL STREETWEAR COLLECTION 2002! (Yes it was THAT long ago! and No, "Toysrevil" was not the nick I used back then ;p)

IMAGE-DESCRIPTION: These figures were "styled" for an Urban Club Diorama - if you've seen these images before, sorry to bore you! LOL





















DISCLAIMER: Apologies for the horrid resolution of the images - there were all converted to GIFS for posting way-back-when, well simply becoz server-space was limited and gifs take up less space! As ignorant as I was then, I'd loose "valuable" image-integrity then, which bugs me even til today ... but then again, we can't get back what we had thought we lost before ... can we?

heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK