A Hundred Blips

And so my blip hit 100 listeners today.

Which basically means a hundred folks are tuned in to my online music "channel" / stream / songlist / whatever it may be know as. Which also in some warped parallel-world conundrumic fallacy, means a hundred friends and strangers have more of an insight into my psyche than anyone else on the www (if anyone knows how to look or care abouts anyways).
Because that's what is let loose some days. heh.

[MORE]


And I am surprisingly esthetic about "achieving" this number, moreso because I've come to really enjoy blippin', as compared to say, twittering - which has gotten banal and utilitarian, and especially more fulfilling than facebook, which I am considering abandoning to the wwwilderness (but of coz I'll just leave it there to squat). But then my blip is hooked into my twitter, so fellow-twitterians would be scratching their collective heads wondering how to reply, if ever that be the case, innit?

Anyways, having a hundred folks sharing a miniscule portion my headspace (even if they do not know it :p) is strangely ... exciting.

A song a tune a piece of music to go along with a short stream of thoughts, provides a more well-rounded expression of (possible) emotions moreso than mere words or emoticons can convey, IMHO. Or it could just be a simple plain sharing of a good song a tune a piece of music. With no fixed playlist, I blip as my mood takes me for the day the moment the when.

Essentially, by blipping, I can speak to the void, without a need for a reply - becoz somethings do not necessarily need a reply. Like a self-pondering "hhmm" whispered, which does not require the attention of the person next to you, or across the vast oceans, going: "What's wrong? Tell me! I want to help" ... because sometimes it really is just that; a "self-pondering-hhmm".

But blessed be those who bother to ask "What's wrong?"-etc in the first place :)

And you do not expect a reply, as do others. No one's feelings are hurt. No one needs to ask "How come there was no reply". You give out "props" without the need for a single vowel, noun, punctuation. And that is alluring for me personally.

And especially it is a www-outlet where I am not hawking, peddling nor pimping anything remotely having to do with my blog (except for the profile link anyways :p). And that appeals to me personally.

Yes tis solitude disguised as an outlet of expression, but nevertheless caters to my mindscape and habits, at least in this point in life. And so I blip.

That, and also a little closet dream I had of being a disc-jockey when I was but a wee lad consumed by the passion for music ... the ones that doesn't yak over the music, that is :p

*cough*

FYI: When I started writing this post before slumber, there were 100 listeners. Waking up I find 4 more had joined the fold. Coolio :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK