Star Wars Galaxy 4 Sketch Cards Q&A with LAMOURSupreme

Exposed pink-bloodied brains and gnarly rotting decaying cloned-flesh underneath Imperial Forces-issued helmets. Would anyone have expected such a Star Wars Universe would exist? LAMOURSupreme did. Space Zombies Rawketh!

CLICK THRU for a TRE-Q&A about his work done for the Star Wars Galaxy 4Trading Card series by TOPPS [TAGGED]

TOYSREVIL: WHO is LAMOUR SUPREME?

LAMOURSUPREME: Probably some jackass hack trying to make a quick dollar.

TOYSREVIL: What was the inspiration behind your sketches? What was the concept you had wanted to portray?

LAMOURSUPREME: Horror and zombies. I can slip a zombie into any genre and it still works. Can you imagine combining good horror into the Star Wars universe? It would melt my brain for sure. Also wanted to show how the clone troopers were really mindless zombies in the end. Told what to do and they did it without thought or hesitation.

LAMOUR-TROOPER

TOYSREVIL: We all need a brain-melt now and again, methinks! What was the medium you used? Are you happy with the result?

LAMOURSUPREME: I used markers, pens, pencils, and some airbrush. The metallic airbrush paint sort of sets it apart ...I think.

TOYSREVIL: Coolio on the metallic-airbrush tho (didn't know about that!). With such an interpretation, I'm afraid to ask (and yet strangely am compelled to) - What is the Best and Worst memory of Star Wars you remember?

LAMOURSUPREME: Seeing an advertisement of Star Wars in the paper for the local drive in and convincing my mother to take me because I was sure it was the second movie that had already come out. Boy was I wrong, but seeing Star Wars in the back seat of a Cadillac was still fun even if it was for the 10th time.

Best memory would be my mom coming home and surprising me with the whole first set of figures that came out. I was probably 7. She was into collecting them too.

TOYSREVIL: Best. Gift. Evah. Cool Mums FTW! If you could be a Star Wars character (from the 6 movies) - Who will you be, and Why?

LAMOURSUPREME: Probably Bobba Fett. He was a skilled gun for a hire. A whore like myself but he had fun doing it. I've also been told I resembled his father Jango by a bunch of little kids. They probably needed glasses but I'll buy it. His jet pack didn't malfunction. He just wanted to see what was really inside the Sarlac pit.

LAMOUR-VADER

[All Ebay-Images via LIVE / LIVE / Ended / Ended]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK