8 Hands For Bad Habits Octopus Fire & Ice Editions by Wunderland War

Wunderland War's FIRE AND ICE Editions of The EIGHT HANDS FOR BAD HABITS OCTOPUS is currently available online via wunderlandwar.bigcartel.com as a Set (Pair) for US$25, or a Single figure for US$15-each. FIRE & ICE is the 3rd and last series to be released, and comes from the 192 limited run of each of the remaining 8 Hands For Bad Habits Octopi.
FIRE-ICE

WW-Owner Vinnie Fiorello-adds: "I am super proud of my series 3, and in retrospect of the last variations out in the world, I loved every piece in the series. The EIGHT HANDS FOR BAD HABITS OCTOPUS though - I have the most love for, just a massive chunk of vinyl that celebrates my bad habits, I mean admitting your vices is the first step to losing them. Right?" (Bro? you had me spot-on with coffee and the cancer-stick :p).

In-lieu of a "full-on" toy-review, CLICK THRU for snaps of my Green-colorway 7" tall x 5" wide "8 Hands For Bad Habits Octopus"!


[Containing an Octopus]


[Eight Bad Habits of an Octopus]


[Above-left: Battle-scar scrape / Above-right: Made In China]


[Personal food-fav: Deep Fried Baby Squid in sweet black sauce = Super-Yumz!]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK