Making The Black Hole's V.I.N.CENT (Part 3)

No worries folks, I think there may yet be enough V.I.N.CENTs by MINDstyle for everyone who wants one, yeh? Just look at them nice shelves lined with the roto-vinyl made robot, yeh?
VINCENT-FACTORY

... Well, not that I know the actual numbers / quantity going for this special limited edition art toy collectible (ATC) scheduled for a San Diego Comic-Con launch, and no, I have no shred of proof that everyone will get one if they wanted it bad enough ... (I just blogged that in an apparent failed attempt to keep frenzied-collectors "calm" :p).

More details will be revealed as the days crawl ever closer to SDCC - meanwhile, CLICK THRU for more factory-pics (since my last post) showing a huge difference since the initial turnaround sketches = to assist in adding to your collective anticipation for this "classic" Disney sci-fi robot-character made toy :)

VINCENT-FACTORY-01
VINCENT-FACTORY-02
VINCENT-FACTORY-03
VINCENT-FACTORY-05

PRODUCTION-FACTOIDS:
01. V.I.N.CENT. will take nearly a seventy five hits to paint.
02. Each color and part for each figure is hand-painted one at a time by using a copper spray mask.
03. Decals and details for each figure are done via pad printing (similar process to a silk screen printing).

VINCENT-FACTORY-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK