threeA Is Looking For Comic Artists!

threeA Toys is on a comic artist hunt! And they are currently accepting black and white samples only (no color, no computer fanarky), with 4 page submissions (in 72dpi) emailed to info@threeaonline.com

Nearly pissed me shorts when I scoped this on the 3A production blog - tis always been a dream of mine to draw comics for a living, since a wee young'un ... now I'm too chickenshitte to give it a go LOL

No timeline nor criteria given, although I'm thinking more paneled art/narrative rather than poster art, innit? So does that mean there'll be comic stories in VENTURE? *Cool*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK