I Am Tweet-Denied

DENIED

via Twitter-blog: "On this otherwise happy Thursday morning, Twitter is the target of a denial of service attack. Attacks such as this are malicious efforts orchestrated to disrupt and make unavailable services such as online banks, credit card payment gateways, and in this case, Twitter for intended customers or users. We are defending against this attack now and will continue to update our status blog as we continue to defend and later investigate."

So as of now, I can't post, reply, nor follow on my Twitter-stream. I can only read other tweets. Even my Twitpic and even mobile phone SMS is no longer connected to my tweet-stream. Hope this doesn't last til STGCC tho ...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK