DraXX by OsirisOrion for Concrete Immortalz (Oct 16)


Robert Ingellis aka OsirisOrion has this to say about his DRAXX creation: "I was asked by Phetus to be one of the many artists customizing a life size 1:1 human bust, and thus DraXX was born! Phetus's Concrete Immortalz comic release will be at the Big Apple Comic Con, booth #311 on Oct 16th-18th 2009 @ Pier 94 in NYC! I will be there on the 16th all day hanging out and the bust will be on display! I haven't received a confirmed artists list, so I have no idea who else is on the show, but I believe Nemo and Phetus are making custom busts also."

Lurvin the time-lapse making-off video posted above ~ which really give folks an idea of how the process of creating a custom-piece works ... Also do check out still images of DraXX on Robert's blog post!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK