Barkley: Custom-Marshall by Troy Stith (for Dragatomi)

Troy Stith shares with us news of his newest custom "Barkley" [CLICK THRU for more peeps]. Troy-adds: "This is the first of two collabo customs I'm doing with the toy shop Dragatomi. As you know, I've been walking the nature path these past few customs, but I wanted to keep with the character feel that the Marshall toys have. When I ran the idea past Joanne, she was fully on board and couldn't wait to see Barkley come to life."

(FYI: A second custom is currently in the works and will make it's debut soon)


[9 x images of Barkley / CLICK for full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK