Behind The Scenes of District 9


I've not had the time nor opportunity to review the Neill Blomkamp-directed DISTRICT 9 feature film, but tis to me, one hella movie and one of THE best seen in 2009, IMO. If you've not watched this, I would heartily recommend it. Peep above behind-the-scenes for a in-depth peek into the flick (as seen on the DVD), and do feel free to CLICK for coverage of the movie on TRE.

And one other thing about this film which I strangely liked, was that they did not make toys out of / based on it. heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK