My Christmas Wish-List 2009

PRELUDE-DISCLAIMER: As of this post, tis already Christmas Eve (Singapore time), so do indulge me as I rattle-on with my own personal X'mas Wish List for 2009 (and not be accused of trawling for prezzies, because, hey, tis too late to expect any, innit? LOL) ~ CLICK THRU for the un-edited version (split into "Tech" and "Toys" ~ heh)

My Christmas Wish-List (Edited Version):

1) Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5 DVD Boxed Set (Pre-loved is fine).
2) A Macintosh / Apple Laptop.
3) iPhone (so I can do instantaneous event coverage with images).
4) A new Digital Camera (with impeccable macro-zoom facilities).
5) Free Comics (of my choice) for the rest of my natural-born-life. (TPBs also welcomed).
6) All the DIY-Blank art toys in the world, so I can custom-build my toy army.
7) The entire catalog/toy-collection of ThreeA Toys (all-scales, all-variants).
8) The entire Project Squadt collection (all variants).
9) Six-pack Abs on my own bod (but I'd gladly have a waistline instead).

And of course, Peace and Goodwill for all Humanity.

Christmas Wish-List (TECH):

01. A Mac Laptop.

02. iPhone (so I can do instantaneous event coverage with images).

03. A new digital camera (with impeccable macro-zoom facilities).

04. A new digital video camera compatible with a Mac (the recent one died a mysterious death, and guess who never send in the warranty? *sigh*).

05. A magical toy-making machine (where I scan in turnarounds and color-choices, and it spews out the toy figure at zero cost, utilizing recycled waste)

Christmas Wish-List (TOYS):

01. All the DIY-Blank art toys in the world, so I can custom-build my toy army.

02. All the 1/6th scale action figures I have and will ever desired (any and all brands/make).

03. The entire catalogue / toy-collection of ThreeA Toys (all-scales, all-variants).

04. The entire Project Squadt collection.

05. MISHKA YOKA

06. 1/6th-scaled chairs. I like chairs. Even toys need to sit down once in a while, ya know?

07. 1/6 Blade Runner

08. Brothersworker 1/6th-figures.

09. All the toys I blog about daily ... well, most of them anyways :p

*Never The End*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK