Custom Rose Vampire by Jon-Paul Kaiser

JPK-ROSE-VAMPIRE

Jon-Paul Kaiser has been known for his stark black-and-white style of imagery for his custom-toys, and has very rarely utilized full-colors (apart from his production Bee-Lino toys), until now! Seen above is a commissioned one-off custom-Rose Vampire (originally by Josh Herbolsheimer x Super7), which features still the B&W noir-shades, with a simple but effective palette of pink and green = *Awesome*

CLICK THRU for more snaps (he needs a name, Jon-Paul!) and words from JPK-himself!


Jon-Paul-adds: "This isn't going to be a regular thing, just had a very clear idea of what I wanted to do when I saw the figure, and after talking to g_money (who asked me to do the custom), I went ahead. The Rose Vampire was one of my favourite toys of last year, and one of those where I wished I had a chance to do a colourway (Please Brian Flynn, please!!!) as I knew what I'd want it to look like straight away. Anyway, I hope you like it!"


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK