My Heart: The Ultimate Valentine's Day Gift by David Foox


David Foox releases My Heart: The Ultimate Valentine's Day Gift ... featuring a piece of his heart! Foox presents hand painted heart on X-Ray film (of his own heart) in an edition of 8, priced at US$3,000 per! (Dimensions: 20" x 17" x 3" / Each piece comes framed in a backlit box). CLICK THRU for a press-extract and more pics.


PRESS-EXTRACT: For that very special someone, artist David Foox has created a work of art that is limited to a very small number of pieces. His own heart painted using heavy duty acrylic (hand mixed from powder to liquid by the artist,) on top of an X-Ray of his chest. The number of pieces are directly related to the amount of radiation he is able to withstand in a year and are done for this year's Valentine's Day. "I hope I don't get sick and need any more X-Rays, cause according to my doctor I am not allowed any more radiation!", says FOOX describing his Valentine's Day special series of Hearts.


[Find out more on FOOX-U.com]

(Cheers for the headup, Jesse)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK