The Painting Process of Kat Brunnegraff (Time-lapse How-to Video)


VIDEO-DESCRIPTION: Painting a commission for my friend Emily and I decided to do a time lapse video to show how I do my paintings. Sadly the first bit of the dry brushing got erased cause I forgot to save. Other than that, it's my whole process. (11.25"x11.25" acrylic paints on Poplar Wood).

[UPDATED: A higher-res version of this video can be viewed here]

The artist in question is Kat Brunnegraff and she Tweets here and blogs at Toyrannosaurus.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK