Custom-Showcase: ONS-5109 Sushi Mine by DrilOne

I remember having a conversation just recently with a group of visiting German friends, about the varied types of vile food (or semblance of "food") we had ever put into our mouths, all the while over a dinner spread consisting of Oyster-with Fried-Omelette, Indonesian-styled Gado-Gado and Chicken Mutarbak with mushroom and cheese [Peep] ... and yes, that has absolutely no bearing on this particular customed O-No Sushi set by Alex Drils aka DrilOne ... except, well, "food" as the theme innit? And no I would not put this into my mouth, but hella yeah I would be proud to display this in my humble collection!

CLICK THRU to have more peeks at this gloriously rust-crunchy "ONS-5109 Sushi Mine" on an Andrew Bell-designed sushi-platter toy. *Burp*


[7 x images in slideshow above / CLICK for full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK