Toy-Release: Lego Zombie Plaques by Brian Colin (May 21-lurch)

Besides the recently posted info about Brian Colin's upcoming release of "Wajue de Ruchong (Digger of the Worm)", he has another figure lined up for release via http://briancolinart.com/store this coming Friday May 21st @ 3pm EST, with his LEGO ZOMBIE Plaques!

Brian shares this with us: "I created a bust of a lego man (about 3.75" wide x 3.75" tall x 1.5" deep) that closely resembles a vector illustration that I created of a Lego Zombie for some stickers I had produced. Then I made a silicone mold so that I could cast them in plastic. Each one is hand painted and has a small picture hanger on the back for easy display. There is no real run quantity on these, I just make them as I run out. Each one is a little different from the next but usually have a similar color palette. The current batch will go on sale Friday at 3pm (est)."

C'mon, we could always do with a little zombie in our lives, couldn't we? (Or maybe they just eat other toys, rather than human flesh?)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK