Untitled 34-38 by Adriean Koleric


"Untitled 34-38" literally describes Canadian artist Adriean Koleric's images titled+numbered "Untitled 34" thru to "Untitled 38" (which is not shown in order in the video I cobbled up above. Why? Simply because I like the visual aesthetics of it, without even having the need to know what it about. That, and it gave my memory a pause, bringing me back to a somewhen I had thought long forgotten. Nice ones, Adriean :)

Would these be made into prints eventually? You'd just have to go bug Adriean about it on his Facebook (where the images were from).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK