Gumpy Goes To San Diego Comic Con 2010

SDCC-GUMPY

Since the last ambiguous teaser from Jose Reynoso, his GUMPY figure is geared up to take on San Diego Comic Con 2010 [tagged] ~ and all you need to score some goodies, is to find Jose on the Con-floor.

Jose-mentions: "If your lucky and can find me you might win one of these .The prototype figure is a version 1.0 of the gumpy and is one of my originals, then you have the red hot edition 1-of-1 that is two toned and features semi clear black resin eyes and finally the Kastro artis proof . This figure is a painted one off and features the 1.0 joints so he is an original too. I will also have stickers and shirts to give away. I will wear the Gumpy shirt at random times so come and find me."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK