@TOYSREVIL Was Ranked #1 FollowFriday (Singapore) on Twitter

@toysrevil was #1 last week in the Singapore FollowFriday Ranking with 40 x #FFs and a Global Ranking of 1K from 4,516,376 (based the info at time of "announcement" which I had luckily screengrabbed, as the current stats go back to zero) ~ Will this week's stats help me stay on top? I reckon I am happy enough folks are still following me, what with my constant tweet-barrage of daily blog-posts, pop-culture-RTs, music-videos and Retro80s-Thursday tunes! Thank YOU for tweeting and the fabulous #FFs, folks! Keep'em comin'!
FOLLOWFRIDAY

WHAT-IS: #FF or #FollowFriday is where a Twitterer recommends another Twitterer to the rest of their Twitter-Followers. Most times folks tweet lists in "bulk", and some dedicate a singular tweet to follow another person. There are no rules in this weekly practice happening every Friday (regardless of timezones) and to me it is as well based on "good karma" mores than "interestiingness", IMHO.

It's all about sharing the information-flow and keeping everybody else both informed and entertained. But remember, it'll only "work" if you key i the hex-symbol: "#" in front of the "FF" or "FollowFriday". Happy Tweetin', Folks!

Source: Tweet
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK