Christmas 2010

Truth be told, I'm not much of a "Christmas"-sorta guy. Sure we might celebrate the season (years of frantically thinking "where to bring the-then-girlfriend" has since been alleviated since I've been single for four+ ;p) and bask in the joy and happiness of the festivities - but tis been "just another holiday season" for me personally ... until this year.

[CLICK for full-screen viewing]

Surviving Stroke at the year end was both a personally and professionally devastating experience, as well a life-changing one. And being able to wrangle my way home on Christmas Eve (after a 2+months hospital stay / read my whole "sob-story" on VinylHearts.com) meant this particular yuletide season was a special happenstance (aka I wasn't supposed to go home at all this year ;p).

And as the end of 2010 draws near, I'd love to share with you season's greetings received in my humble inbox from friends such as Justin Rudy of Dynomight NYC, Marisa aka Ritzy Periwinkle and Rakka, Luc'n'Rob of Triclops Studio, Patricio Oliver with The Tenebrae, and Sando, Nicu and Titi of Eldercut.

Seasons Greetings also came from Chris of The Tarantulas, Steve Talkowski with Sketchbot, Matt Jones aka Lunartik, Pronto Pixel with Plastic Culture, Play Imaginative, and a swell selection from Frank Kozik and DKE Toys. And now that Christmas has been enjoyed, down and dusted, let's have a awesome New Year to come!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK