The Adventures of Beaker and Fozzie by TOYSREVIL

BEAKER-TWEETY

As I just posted about that scratch-built Muppet playset, I had remembered and cobbled together a few of my toys-snaps from over 5 years ago (before the advent of this you are reading blog actually LOL), this time featuring both Beaker and Fozzie Bear (and as well Tweety Bird and a rubber chicken). I had wanted to create a series of uncaptioned / dialogued images that told a story ! never did complete more than what I had though (I was diverted and never looked back from collecting art toy vinyls ;p). Nevertheless, here's sharing with you folks a slice of my "back in the day" toy-snaps! *Enjoy*

BEAKER-CHICKEN-FOZZIE
And this is the rest of it (if you're ever "curious" how it ends :p):
beekerstandup
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK