Halloween Ken-In-Drag Kitbash by TOYSREVIL for Ken's 50th Anniversary

KENNI

And in honor of Ken's 50th birthday (re: previous Chogo-Ken post headsup), I had coincidentally saved this series of old snaps for a future flashback post, which seems so utterly apt now (altho subject matter might be a tad "risque" for a weekend online read) ~ Presenting KENNI!

This figure kitbash utilized a Harley Biker Ken (with awesome rooted long hair) with 1/6 scaled costumes and feather boa from Dolls Ahoy's Andrea, and lush boots from doll-brand Jenny (I used to not skim on my outfits lol) and this was done for a Halloween post specifically for a toy forum-post, back before 2004!


Has anyone ever notices the bodies of Ken were perhaps used by Michael Lau for his Gardener 101 series? Plus additional hand-change of course? Have never been able to authenticate that, but I stand by my assumption :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK