Stroke@41: Launch of a New Blog (Just Not About Toys)

Yes, against better "design sense"-judgement, I have undetermined "flying birds" in this banner image, which is in fact also found on my new blog at http://stroke41.blogspot.com, which yes, is focused on my experiences with suffering from Stroke.

STROKE41

This blog is something which I had been planning to write in and about, ever since I was lying in bed for the two months in end-2010. I had wanted to share with folks my experiences, specifically to educate whomever was interested to read about the illness, and read it from a person who has, and still is going thru it. Surprisingly, this is a devastating illness which folks do not know too much about, nor are prepared for, that is becoming a real problem in this day and age, IMHO.

Do you know about Stroke? What it does and how it affects people? Sure there are medical entities online filled with medical terms and information, but this blog is not about that, with no fancy frills, thrills or toys ~ just words and impressions (and way more man-bitchin' than I have ever unleashed online LOL).

I am as "passionate" about authoring this blog, as I do on TOYSREVIL. Feel free to read it if it helps educate you, or if it helps you know more about what happened to me, and my "condition". Sorry folks, there's not much "toy-news" where this blog is at though.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK