iDREW: My Sketches from 2005 & A Call For Artists/Illustrators for TOYSREVIL

IDREW

I've migrated (and will continue to do so) a whole bunch of sketches from around late-2004 to 2005 to my personal Facebook album - predominantly Sandman, Star Wars and random doodles of times past. I like doodling. I actually really like doodling. It used to be a dream of mine to work on a comicbook (true story) but have since realized my standards do not cut it, and as well "life" along the way, had thrown different distractions to my path - so now I do so as a "hobby" - and it does feel great, as there is no particular stigma need attached to it, like being "paid" for illustration work LOL

I've been thinking a lot on illustration lately, how it goes with one of my new blog-directions, and how utterly inept I am at producing kickass-work (I let myself "enjoy" it, but do not "lie" to myself hahaha). I am looking for folks who are willing to come forth to do (perhaps) specific illustration work, specifically for this blog, and in return all I dare offer is to blog-pimp you.

Alas I am unable to pay you in cash, but perhaps cash is not what this blog is about (sounds commercially wrong here, but you know what I mean). Hit me up anytime at toysreviler@gmail.com, or tweet or Facebook message me - to let me know you are keen (as well please point me to the right locale to view your work), and there is no limits to how "good" or "bad" an illustrator you are, pencil, ink, colored, painted, or vectored - there is a platform to showcase and I am here to attempt to do it.

UPDATE: And NO, this is not about illustrating "toys" (not yet anyways :p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK