Custom-Feature: War Paw by Squink!

SQUINK-WAR-PAW-CUSTOM-01

UK-based customizer Squink! customs Coarse Toys Paws utilizing milliput, and painted on with acrylics, and we get to witness this cybernectically-enhanced "WAR PAW". What less can I say that is painfully obvious from what you see here? "Awesome"? "Cool"? "Delicious"? ~Times like these, my abject lack of skill in the English language deters me from further expressions of exclaimed-toy-joy and descriptions-of-brilliance … but you get my drift, right?

SQUINK-WAR-PAW-CUSTOM-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK