Daily Wrap-Up: May 11th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-11
[Click on image above to view 16 x Wednesday blogposts]

Wednesday May 12th turned out to be a surprisingly "productive" if not "efficient" day. Managed to return my high-blood monitoring machine at the hospital-clinic, and a visit to my thrice-weekly acupuncture session, and back home by 12 noon. Now THAT was efficient by any stretch of the imagination! An afternoon spent productively preparing blogposts for today (and even for other days in advance - yay!), sent off a few scant emails (sorry folks, emails are surpassingly hard for me as the fonts are always too small and hard to focus) and perhaps even have an awesome exclusive toy release coming your way (but no, I shall not jinx it that much until it is ready to be teased and released :p). And I managed to squeeze in an early evening nap while I was at it (these days, it is imperative I grab a nap, the price of Stroke, I reckon).

BOTTLESMOKER MOCCA-COLORS

And what made the day working on the lappie even sweeter was listening to Indonesia-bands; electro-techno Bottlesmoker (for the first time) and bossa-nova ingenue Mocca's 2007 album "Colours" album (circa 2007) - both gifts from Marine of MyTummyToys, as well label owner of these folks. Bottlesmoker was a new listen for me (complete album anyways, this being "Slow Mo Smile") and they invigorate and blow my mind! And my music-lurve for Mocca did not sprout overnight - with event a blog-feature harking back to 2008! … and if you do not know by now, I am a staunch advocate of CDs (over online downloads) - hey, I grew up with "cassette tapes", so what's a guy to do? LOL

Do yourselves a favor, and go search for both their music on YouTube = Bottlesmoker + Mocca :)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK