Daily Wrap-Up: May 14th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-14
[Click above image to read posts for May 14th / 2 pages worth!]

24 blogposts. "24" is a number more associated with my pre-Stroke days, when I would have been physically able to go the distance, where clocking in 24 x blogposts per 24-hour working day might be a "norm". But post-Stroke? It is a stretch to hit even half of that (subject to content as well, let's be frank). Cut-n-pasting press-releases is no longer a taboo and an option I have embraced. If I have an opinion about something, I will say it straight. But if I do not? Then read it as you will - no one should tell you how or what to do in the first place, should they? What I hope to do here, is to be able to "share" the toy-joy, or as a few folks would insist to be "toy-poisoning" (of which I reckon I'm pretty good at, let's be frank LOL).

But to be utterly fair, a huge part of Saturday May 14th was a reaction to Friday the 13th, when Blogger held an all-day maintenance situation, which left many a bloggers on blogspot without a place to post. Everything was suspended, but for the ability to be only readable by the public. Even before I had gone to sleep (Singapore works on a +8 GMT timezone, I'll have you know), days and posts after May 11th was judiciously removed as well. Although waking up Saturday morning on the 14th saw all posts reinstated, and I was pleased as punch - so pleased to start my pre-prepared posts that I had even forgotten to brush my teeth when I woke up! (But of course I woke up to my ignormity not too long afters). 4 hours straight I had blogged, until my eyes blurred and I turned to the telly to watch Tron: Legacy for the first time (yes, I enjoyed it tremendously).

And that's why Saturday saw 24 x blogposts. And that's why Friday May 13th will remain an "empty day" of blogposts, save for a sole pre-dated feature on a Drawing Cumulus submission! Gotta lurve pre-dated posts LOL

"24". One day soon I hope to be able to see that number become a norm again on this blog, if not more, yet again.

Cheers and thank you for reading :)
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK