Daily Wrap-Up: May 25th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-25
[Click above image for 20 x blogposts this Wednesday]

Expectations. We move thru live and love, expecting things to happen, for plans to come to fruition, for the deed to be done. Once in a while, ever more often than happenstance, "surprises" turn up against expectations.

I did not expect lunch before acupuncture was so heavy, I literally slept and snored thru the 20 minutes under electricity-charges coursing thru needles to my body. I also did not expect to awoken and have my vision crisp and clear. I also did not expect a box of toy-love come knocking on my door in the late-afternoon. I sure as heck did not expect to rack up 20 x blogposts for today!

Good or bad, life is full of happenstance we do not expect to have ever happened, but they did, and have. And all we can do is accept them for what they are, and not expect anything else beyond. Some times, things happen when we least expect them to, don't they?

Cheers
Andy

P/S: This post has been back-dated.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK