Daily Wrap-Up: May 30th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-30
[Click above image for 9 x Monday blogposts]

Am of a mixed wee bag of emotions today, what with the joy of geeking out on chatting about GLEE, as well getting a chance to build a 3-car LEGO tram at rehab, which in essence balances out the pain of acupuncture and the sudden bout of uneven vision today. The ride back home with the taxi-uncle singing along to the radio, was also quite a pick-me-up (sad to say, I was old enough to remember what the songs were LOL).

It doesn't take much to get me going these days, frankly, as my experience-path is limited to the very few tasks that lay before me daily … and perhaps that is as it is supposed to be, for life has dealt me a hand with what I have now, and are able to do and achieve within a very limited spectrum - but achieve it I can still, a step at a time, a day at a time, a triumph at a time.

Hey I made a 3-car LEGO tram today with my own bare hands, and can type all of these you read here now, when scant months ago, hand-mobility was a major concern due to my Stroke, so I am good. I am grateful. We champion the ultimate highs we achieve, but somehow forget to cherish the seemingly inconsequential little triumphs that happen time and again, don't we?

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK