Daily Wrap-Up: May 3rd 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-3
[Click on image above to read 9 x Tuesday blogposts on a new browser]

What was to be a leisure Tuesday this May 3rd, turned inexplicably busy - filled with the management of the blog and as well a deluge of upcoming interviews and a competition (more on that hopefully soon). So much so I actually missed a doctor's appointment! (Not on purpose tho, I do try my best to take care of my health these days, okay? :p).

I used to lament that there never was much time in a day to complete tasks, and post-Stroke? When everything I do moves in a much slower-pace compared to the world? I might as well stand still and nod or swing my head left to right - hey, might get things moving faster too!

I remember being in hospital late-last year, while lying in bed - I had a buzzer always beside me - to press for the nurses to come a'running, to my side to attend to my needs. Now that we are outside of the confines of hospital comforts and security, there IS NO buzzer. Likewise, do not expect anyone to come a'calling when you ask, nor should anyone expect folks to prioritize their world and activities around your own timelines. Selfishness is non-exclusive, and "ignorance" is just an excuse to feel "justified" at what you feel is due you. But hey, you do what you need to do to get by in the world, or make sense of it anyways (This unfortunately is too much election talk these days mudding my headspace - so that's not very good).

A hearty thanks to Jess for emailing me with his text both enlarged and easily readable! If folks do not know by now (or do not care to, it matters not to me) - I have a harder time reading or writing mails becoz of double-vision (post-Stroke) - so do not be expecting regular tomes from me, yeh? Ironically I completed publishing an interview with Jeremy Dale today, that left my eye-sight milky blurred LOL ~ so you know what? Let's keep Tuesday relatively simple, shall we? Enjoy the read :)

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK