Superhero-Sunday: Comics Is Visual Communication

If this seems somewhat "narcissistic", it probably is! Here are a few doodles of superheroes I've the past few years to share with you folks (peeps who had visited my sketch-blog no doubt have seen these before - so please do forgive my repetition :p). They mean nothing more than guffaw-fodder (I am not THAT delusional lol), but I am nevertheless fond of them - because they are an individual expression of my passion for comicbook superheroes, as other artwork is to their originator. Posted below are a small selection of "pin-up" styled art, and hardly "sequential paneled art" (that might never really see the light of day anyways :p).

comics-is-visual-communication

And one day, if ever I can find it again, I would love to share my comicbook-illustrations "portfolio" (if you will) with you folks (like the image posted above, which is probably over a decade old! *gasp* hence the typo "is" instead of "are" hahahaha - blweh) - ah yes, I had a dream to be a comicbook illustrator somewhen on the past - now THAT was delusional! LOL

HELLBOY-BY-TOYSREVIL
I used to really like Hellboy - and I reckon I haven't really stopped tho :p
HELLBOY-JOHANN
ghostrider
I liked the concept of a flaming skull atop a bike, the movie? Not so much…
batgirl01-BY-TOYSREVIL
batgirl02-BY-TOYSREVIL
A trio of Batgirls for an online meme on LJ that never had me go anywhere ;p
batgirl03-BY-TOYSREVIL
my-aquaman-01
My version of AQUAMAN, who is a laid-back rockstar by day, reluctant
King Of The Seven Seas by night … 2006 were full of wonders LOL
my-aquaman-02
hulkpants
This will not happen if Hulk/Bruce Banner wore stretchy-pants.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK