Metin Seven's Seamour Sheep Gets Ripped (Updated Post)

UPDATE: The situation is apparently resolved, but at the behest of Metin, the post has since been pulled, as it was deemed instead to be infringing on the big company's "reputation" in this case. Instead of contacting me directly, Metin contacted me with the removal request - as an independent artist, he is at the loosing-end if he needs to go up against the company in question. Such a shame, and now I feel my rights to my own opinions and ability to post on my own blog, has been infringed in lieu. But hey, I am not out to make trouble for anyone in the first place, but tis a real pity to be able to resolve such a situation, it involves folks to clam up.

ORIGINAL POST: "Copyright Infringement" is always a nasty piece of business, especially when the perpetrators are seemingly "respectable", and especially when the effort put thru is decidedly "slack". TOYSREVIL has featured Dutch designer Metin Seven's "Seamour Sheep" numerous times - a toy of which was produced by Crazy Label (Interview with Metin), and this situation is truly appallingly. And this disregard for the result of their infringement, seems disagreeable horrible, doesn't it?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK