What's In Da Box? Toy-Love from Toy Street

TOYSTREET-BOXALOVE-01

I swear, I have a folder on my desktop that reads "Box Of Love" - and within it holds images of photo-booth-snaps of a package that arrived later in the afternoon, from a bunch of folks contributing to a collection, circa Toy Street 2011! I've twitpic'd them all and you can check out who's who by clicking HERE, or check out #BoxOfToyLove on my my twitter @toysrevil!

TOYSTREET-BOXALOVE-02

While a closer-look at each individual item will be posted on this blog in the days to come, I would like to sincerely thank the following forks for their generosity and toy-love: Seline Briggs of The Jelly Empire, Jesse DeStasio, Benny Kline of Tenacious Toys, Adam of Halfbadtoyz, Danicus of Toy Dungeon Studios, Mike "NEMO" Mendez, Robert Ingellis aka Osiris Orion, and Rob Losito for his efforts and intention, and Eric Nocella Diaz of Argonaut Resins for the package!

With this package, you guys have also made me feel I've actually taken part of the event, as well as being apart of this awesome community = Much Love And Sincere Thanks Again!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK