The Beginnings Of Team Illo

TEAM-ILLO-JAOC

The working concept for TEAM ILLO is pretty simple - a regular / "resident" team of folk illustrate characters and situations in Top Ten Lists - interpreting them with each given design-task. Depicting existing superhero characters in chibi-form, or as anime/manga characters = these are the sort of things Team Illo does.

TEAM-ILLO-BRIZL

TOYSREVIL opened a Call For Artists not too long ago. A lot of enquiries were disappointed it was not about "designing toys" (sorry folks, that's "another" call for another time), but a small group of dedicated readers and folks answered, stayed, remained patient as I got my lists together, and delivered their first two task-lists, with Super-Villain Weekend Extravaganza being the premier, and I am honored and proud to present them to everyone!

TEAM-ILLO-PIINO

We're not about being better illustrators than other illustrators (well, not for me anyways - I just love to doodle and I knew I couldn't do it a lone :p), we are about looking at things "a little differently" than we are normally used to. In time, we will be seeing a whole lot of interpretations, and we welcome you to enjoy them.

TEAM-ILLO-QDOOGG

Much thanks to QDOOGG, and BRiZL, Piino and JAOC for stepping up and having my back for this launch. This meant loads to me - You folks rock for coming thru!

TEAM-ILLO-TOYSREVIL

This will not the last you see of TEAM ILLO. More lists to read, more fun to be had, more insanity to come, and more eye-candy than you can shake your illo-loving stick at! Thank you for viewing :)

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK