Best Rooz - Monster Mutant Motoring Club by B.A.L.D. for Munnyworld Megacontest

Customizer Bryan Lopez / B.A.L.D. (Co-Owner of Custom Toy Union) recently won BEST ROOZ in the Munnyworld Megacontest with his "Monster Mutant Motoring Club", and TOYSREVIL had a lil'Q&A with him.


TOYSREVIL: What was going thru your mind when customizing this figure? And wWy pick the Rooz figure to customize?

B.A.L.D.: Well I actually was going with a different design at first ( a pirate) but I didn't like how it was turning out so I changed it half way through to a Monster Biker.

I wanted to cover other platform bases than just Munny to better my chances in the contest (yes I'm competitive).


TOYSREVIL: Do you normally draw on paper before you draw on the 3D-form?

B.A.L.D.: I will usually do a rough sketch and then finalize the design on the platform before laying down paint, that being said I also do a lot of my customs straight freestyle too.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK