Daily Wrap-Up: June 2nd 2011 on TOYSREVIL

JUNE-2
[Click above image for 20 x blogposts for Thursday]

8 hours. 8 hours have I sat in my chair, in front my laptop - typing up a storm - and needing a shower desperately. I need to get rid of the grime of my perspiration-storm brought put my my intense rehab / physiotherapy today (how about "totally-wet-hankerchief-intense"?), and a nice pick-me-up would make a swell end of Thursday, and perhaps even an early sleep tonight … but somehow, the posts never seem to end. Sure this will be the last blog-post today, but I have some further urgent emails to entertain still - but perhaps all these are but excuses to keep myself feeling "useful", in lieu of my Stroke. Heaven knows I need the rest, but my mind just cannot seem to stop - and I carry on my tasks and reservations into dream-land, and that is something I am aiming to resolve and soon.

I dreamt the night before of meeting my "dream girl" at the back of a pickup truck - we happened to thumb a ride back into campus and both sat at the back with the panel down, with our legs dangling happily in the air. And as I awaited for her in front of my dorm, to change into a fresh set of clothes before going out together, I woke up. And that is just about the bitter-sweetest dream I'll ever have. The rest of the days are filled with tons of milling about in distressed houses, running about with an relentless aim/s, and generally non-stop buffoonery that plagues this Stroke-guy who just hankers for silent sleep and rest.

8 hours (make that 8 hours + 5 minutes now), and now it is time to log off and go for that elusive shower (I am thanking the gawks I can shower myself, especially after Stroke, lemme tells ya) … but perhaps I'll open this tube-roll I got via the postman today (the biggest honk-huge tube-roll I have EVER received) - courtesy of Sidekick Media - ho boy am I but esthetic about it's contents!

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK