Daily Wrap-Up: June 4th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

JUNE-4
[Click above image for 20 x Saturday blogposts]

Saturday June 4th saw a number of catchups with posts "meant" for Friday (which was designated Drawing Cumulus Day with all-things Cumulus and only Cumulus) but I realize tis not exactly a huge issue, as I am more concerned about what's going to happen in the next two weeks, what will develop in the next two months, and where I am in the next two years. Whatever needed to have happened or to be done within the last two days, will be done later than sooner, but they will be done regardless, I reckon. And frankly, what's more important that having fun and having an enriching time in life? ("Money" is important as well, of course - but then again if only for money, I wouldn't be blogging then now, would I? LOL)

So Saturday sees 20 x exciting posts published on one of the two least visited blogdays of the week - but hey, tis not about the people who not read, but you folks who DO, that makes the time and effort I put into running the blog, worth it. Thank you for reading.

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK