Matt Siren Impressions on Ghost In the Machine

I recently emailed Matt Siren - the creator of Ghost Girl - for his impressions of the recently launched Ghost In The Machine group-custom show @ myplasticheart [Event Pics] featuring his Ghost Girl released in DIY-form, and as well being interpreted into so many forms.

GHOST-IN-THE-MACHINE-01 GHOST-IN-THE-MACHINE-02

TOYSREVIL: What do you think of the show? And what folk's varied interpretations on the Ghost Girl form had meant to you?

MATT SIREN: I absolutely loved the show... I couldn't wait to see what the select group of artists came up with. The artists were all proven top notch masters of their craft and I knew what they were all capable of, but when I started seeing the work come in, my jaw would drop every time. Each interpretation had unbelievable charm, extremely conceptual & all visually mesmerizing.

GHOST-IN-THE-MACHINE-03

TOYSREVIL: Which is your ultimate most favouritest custom-GG from the show? And why?

MATT SIREN: I love every single piece, but two just took things to another level for me. DrilOne's piece "US GKS-66 Blackwidow" and j*ryu and Brent Nolasco's "What Came Before Will Come Again". Both pieces told a great story, with beautifully crafted detail and textures and colors that were so authentic. Both have the power to draw you in for hours...

BLACK-WIDOW-DRILONE-01
[More of U.S. GK-66 Black Widow here]
BLACK-WIDOW-DRILONE-02

TOYSREVIL: I'm sure you have gone on at length about your inspirations and origins of Ghost Girl and it's creation - what do you see in her now? With so many interpretations and incarnations of her via customs now - what future does Ghost Girl now hold?

MATT SIREN: I think my eyes were opened up as to how she can be used in future collaborations. I would love to see how she could be more manipulated for dynamic effect, while keeping the features that make her iconic.

MATT-SIREN-GHOST-GIRL

Purchase the custom Ghost-Girls for the show here, and get your own DIY Ghost-Girl here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK