OSK's Ultra Dizign In Action In An Urban Cityscape

OSK-art-Yaji-02

And while this first-posted image-sneak of Ultra Dizign had me gawking at awesomeness of the artwork of Yaji, THIS second image-sneak from Erick Scarecrow had my fullest attention! Here at TOYSREVIL, we are not too huge on "speculation" (basically I'm not too good at it in the first place LOL) but hell if this is a still from an animated promo? Or even a page from a OSK / Old Skool Kaiju comicbook? If you said "limited edition print" - I'll ask WHEN and HOW MUCH?

But if you said "box-art", I'll be pretty disappointed tho .. but there's two designs! (And please don't be telling me designs for both sides of the box, my fragile toy-lurving-heart can't take the blow…). Whatever it seems to be, it is truly portraying how the character-design is supposed to be paying homage to = giant Superhero constructs ala Ultraman, as on the television! What do YOU folks think it is?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK