Firefly & Serenity from Quantum Mechanix @ SDCC 2011

sdcc2011_qmx_12

I have a soft-spot for Joss Whedon's FIREFLY. Having first watched the movie "Serenity", I had then proceeded to snag the dvd box-set for the short-lived TV series "Firefly" (which wasn't shown on Singapore-screens), and I heart it, truly. Then seeing these figurines on display at San Diego Comic-Con really delighted me again.

SERENITY-MAQUETTE-02 SERENITY-MAQUETTE-01

In the pics we see products from Quantum Mechanix - featuring animated versions of Wash, Kaylee, River Tam and their Captain, Mal Reynolds (hey, I blogged about them years ago too) - in their lines; 'Little Damn Heroes' and 'Big Damn Heroes' (some of which can be ordered online here). And while I am not going to wear myself a Brown Coat and head into the battlefield, I would instead like to have the River Tam maquette posted up top, and a Serenity ship posted below - 'coz damn, they are looking mighty fine from where I'm looking at!

sdcc2011_qmx_17 sdcc2011_qmx_23
sdcc2011_qmx_26 sdcc2011_qmx_24

[Pics via MWCToys]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK