About These Expensive Summer Edition Androids

SUMMER-ANDROIDS-01 SUMMER-ANDROIDS-02

Quite possibly the most expensive items I have ever paid for online (for quite a few years already actually) - regretting it the moment after clicking the payment button (must be the combination of medicated-euphoria and the anticipation of the toy). And having subsequently found out they are also available in Singapore store for a small fraction of the price, was a real twist to the self-embedded blade.

Tis not just about the cost of a toy, but that you could've gotten it at a better price, that makes "collecting toys" such a perilous journey sometimes, and frankly, if I was rolling in dough, I would not be making any statements about it, and keep my shame to myself LOL - And please do not ask me "how much" - trust me, the money spent was unnecessary a splurge I can hardly afford in my state of recovery.

Lessoned re-learnt, no more impulse buys - need to remember "TOYS ARE EVIL"!

Love the figures tho, no denying that lol
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK