Andrew Bell - Signings & Spotlight @ STGCC 2011

ANDREW-BELL-SIGNING-01

To say Andrew Bell was a 'busy man' at Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / TAGGED] is not hyperbole nor romanticizing his appearance. Met him at the venue earlier in the morning, where he was being whisked away for a press interview, and subsequently saw him again at his scheduled Autograph Session - half and hour pass it's programmed time!

ANDREW-BELL-SIGNING-02

A point to note for fans - Andrew has a small stack of printed blank cards (with a frame) at his side, and it is to be a 'collaborative' sketch - where you doodle something on it first, and he will add on to your doodle, completing an image! Hey, I WANT OOOOOOONE!

ANDREW-BELL-PANEL-01

Immediately after his Autograph Session, was his on-stage "Spotlight on Andrew Bell" panel - moderated by yours truly - which turned out to be a couple of lounge seats (well, I thought I could hide my shivering knees behind a table top, you know? LOL) in plain view of the audience! To which I ambled on for an hour, with Andrew graciously sharing with everyone (and kudos with his patience for my inanity) as well a swell Q&A with the audience members. (There's even a POV of us on stage, of the folks seated below heehee).

ANDREW-BELL-PANEL-03

I even asked the audience to tweet Andrew's session @deadzebra for the session - of course I doubt it would trend on Twitter - but interactivity is fun, isn't it? One day when I sort out my technical facilities, I will post a video recording of the entire time on stage.

ANDREW-BELL-BOOTH-SIGNING

Panel on stage done, and after a short break, Andrew was spotted signing at his booth in Artist Alley G26 (where Androids Summer Editions and his O-No-Sashimi Singapore-editions were made available. I did not stay long later to find out of anything was left at the booth, but hey, I highly recommend you pick up a O-No-Sashimi at the Con! LOL

Mind you, the above-right image saw a stack of boxed Sashimis earlier in the morning, so cross your fingers if you can score any today! And sorry, that's Andrew back above-left, hunched over signing/doodling on a poster for a fan LOL

More snaps on my Facebook album!

Of Note: Andrew Bell has another scheduled Autograph Session at the Walk Of Fame area from 1pm to 2pm. And yes, there is a end-of-queue indication (aka a sole staff holding a placard-sign that literally says "End Of Line" - somebody get them a drink or a snack tho, so poor thing!). Go queue up and get yourself a signature. I will attempt to as well, if my poor body pities my plea and stops asking for mercy for overworking it LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK