Bishoujo Collection by Kotobukiya - Seen @ STGCC 2011

IMG_2948 IMG_2949

"Bishoujo Girls" from Kotobukiya dominated their display at the Funko booth represented by Simply Toys at the weekend's Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / Tagged].

This was the first time I had seen the statues up close and in-person, and frankly, I am pretty much charmed by them. Which I suspect an anime + comicbook-loving otaku might be, as they do look not just sexy-cute, but pretty darn cool, IMHO. Would have loved to own them, but alas they are way beyond my ability - and frankly, just one or two figures will not be enough - I want my bevy of ladies! muahahahaha (Sorry if that sounded remotely otaku-perverse ;p). Representing characters from both DC Comics and Marvel (my personal favourites being Catwoman and Emma Frost *cough*).


[6 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

**Booth Snaps also posted on my Facebook album HERE.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK